QUALITY ASSURANCE SYSTEMS
At Kaizen Synergy we believe that any goals are achievable through the implementation of a dynamic and robust Quality Management System. Our clients approach us to work with them on all stages of activities. From Feasibility, Analysis, Design, Test, Implementation, Evaluation to Maintenance. We guide our clients to reach defined business objectives.
Our clients contact us when they need advice or guidance on many Quality Assurance activities.
Some of the areas we cover include the folllowing.
System wide projects including:
- Development, review to implementation of Policies and Procedures.
- Elements such as controls, job management, adequate processes, performance and integrity criteria and identification of records.
- Competence such as knowledge, skills, experience, qualifications.
- Soft elements, such as personnel integrity, confidence, organizational culture, motivation, team spirit and quality relationships.
- Infrastructure (as it enhances or limits functionality)
Specific projects including:
- Developing Scope of Practice supporting documentation and
- Clinical Supervision documentation and implementation.